Here are some links you might find useful. In particular, the animated tutorials are a good learning aid; they come from a textbook called Chemistry - the Science in Context by Gilbert, Kirss and Davies and published by WW Norton.
- Tutorials: Electromagnetic Radiation | Light Emission and Absorption | Bohr Model | De Broglie Wavelength | Quantum Numbers | Electron Configuration
- Nobelprize.org has a great online resource called The Quantised World (you'll recognize some of the figures from the lecture book).
- an excellent, if somewhat long, tutorial from Physics2000, on the Quantum Atom. It goes on to Beyond the Hydrogen Atom.
- Check out the Orbitron, a gallery of atomic orbitals and molecular orbitals.
- Breaking Bad - Walt's science lesson
- Army of Darkness
- Modern materials in the iPhone